Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finally here!!

Well folks, this is it!  In less than 12 hours, I will be on the plane and headed out to the motherland.  (To be honest, I'll be on a plane to JFK where I'll sit and wait for me real plane to Poland until 6:40 pm.  Whatever.)  

But I'm all packed and ready to go, and excited to embark on this big adventure!  I'm nervous, and sad to be leaving my friends, but I'm more excited than anything and can't wait to get there!  Lloyd and I already have lots of plans to meet people and hang out and get settled, so that'll be wonderful.

Speaking of getting settled, as it turns out, I'll be staying with Irina the whole time and not moving in the middle of my trip, because my other host family ended up not being able to have me, so that'll be nice to not have to move AND I'll have consistent access to the internet that way so MANY UPDATES!!

Can't wait to get started, but for now, I'm wearing out, so I'll say goodnight (will say it in Estonian later), and talk to you all soon!

Maintain,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment