Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 46: I am an IDIOT. Day 48: Blech

So in my last post, I said I couldn't remember Tuesday and that it was unremarkable or something...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!  TUESDAY WAS MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK.

Tuesday afternoon, after school, Karolina and I went to see a fantastic concert.  We saw the Ellerhein choir, a girl's choir from Estonia.  They were doing a tribute concert to Veljo Tormis, an Estonian composer whose 80th birthday was this year, so there have been many concerts for him.  They. Were. FABULOUS.  I loved it... although, their director was CRAZY.  She seemed to have no idea that there was a concert going on behind her, which drove me absolutely insane, but the girls sounded so good that it was okay... It reminded me a lot of SWE in high school, and singing in a huge women's choir... so amazing.

That evening after the concert, I ran home and changed into all the warm clothes I have, and met Erin (3rd grade teacher at the school) and her husband Eric in town for a yummy dinner and then we went to Kadriorg, where they had an evening of lights in the park.  Kadriorg is where the president's house (palace) is and there's a huge park there and such, and they had candles and lights everywhere, and it was so so SO gorgeous.  It was a perfect crisp evening, and we walked around the park, and it was just so beautiful.  We saw Tiina and even got to see fireworks at the end of the night which was very cool too.  It was so fantastic.

Sorry I forgot about all that... I guess I had a MASSIVE brain fart.

In other news,  today has pretty much sucked and to top it off, I don't feel very good, so I'm having a quiet night in.  Classes sucked, feeling bad sucked, suck suck suck.  So.  No more on today.

Maintain,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment